Welcome to Smiths Green Livery Yard
Smiths Green Livery yard has been established since 1989 and in recent years has become one of the areas leading livery yards.
We are situated in the rural village of Barthomley in between Crewe and Alsager, we are 15 minutes from Stoke on Trent and Nantwich.
Owned and run by Marshall and Richard Nield, this family run yard offers a friendly atmosphere catering for all ages and abilities, we aim to provide a happy and secure environment for you and your horse.
Smiths green livery yard offers a full range of facilities for riders and horses at all levels:
- Livery – Full – Part – DIY.
- All year turnout.
- Large Monarch Stables.
- Large Indoor and Outdoor Ménages.
- Lunging arena.
- Jumping Paddock.
- Individual tack lockers.
- 200 acres of countryside hacking.
- Horse washing bay.
- Shower and Changing room.
- Horsebox and trailer parking.
- Home produced Hay - Haylage and Straw especially made for horses.
Our priority is the care, welfare and enjoyment of your horse.